Are you an experienced Software Engineer eager to build and run our web applications in the Cloud? Do you want to work in an agile, effective and highly autonomous team of professionals, in which every opinion matters? Join us!
RaceChip is the leading global chiptuning company. We develop and market high-tech performance enhancements for more than 60 automotive manufacturers and 3.000 vehicles. We already sell 100.000 chiptuning products p.a. in more than 135 countries globally. This incredible success is based on the skills, the motivation and creativity of our team.
Besides developing cutting edge chiptuning products for modern automobiles, our tremendous success has been based on an industry leading IT platform managing all internal processes as well as our online shop network. Hence, our developer team and its capabilities are core to our business. In order to further extent our lead in online sales and marketing, we are constantly improving and, if necessary, re-inventing our IT platform.
To drive our global expansion, our IT team is looking for a Software Engineer/ AWS, PHP, Docker (m/f/d) to join our Munich team.
As a Software Engineer you will be granted a high level of responsibilities for the design, implementation and maintenance of new features to our existing platforms as well as creation of new services and applications. We appreciate you being open to innovations, getting your hands dirty with the top-notch technologies and introducing them to the company. You will take over the company infrastructure (Cloud, On-premises) and DevOps practices.
This is what we expect from you:
- 4+ years of professional web development experience, ideally with distributed, resilient systems
- Solid understanding of software architecture and software engineering principles
- Ability to write clean, bugs-free, testable code in PHP; familiarity with other general-purpose programming languages is a plus
- Experience with modern eCommerce platforms (for example, Magento2) is a strong plus
- Ability to debug, optimize code and automating routine tasks
- Experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD) and tools (git, Jenkins, AWS coding tools)
- Production experience with Docker, ideally in the Cloud
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as code principles, ideally production experience with CloudFormation
- Being a proactive problem solver. You like to act quickly and get the job done
- Passion about working in a team, learning from others and sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Fluent in English. A profound German Knowledge is a plus
This is our offer:
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and an attractive working, dynamically growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Responsibility from day one in a highly professional and vibrant IT team, with a steep learning curve, flat command structures and a friendly open-minded culture
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks, high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- A competitive salary combined with the opportunity to actively shape RaceChip’s future
- Participation in conferences and events relevant to your professional and personal development
- Regular company and team events together with a modern and spacious office close to Munich’s city center
- Relocation support to help anyone moving to Munich from abroad
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a copy of your resume, relevant credentials (including, if available, project examples and your Github user name), your earliest possible start date and your expected salary to email@example.com. We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application either in German or in English.
In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to Vanessa Bien (+49 (0) 7161 – 1581 832).
We are looking forward to your application!