Are you an experienced Frontend Engineer eager to build modern and intuitive UI for web applications? Do you want to work in an agile, effective and highly autonomous team of professionals, in which every opinion matters? Thenjoin us!
RaceChip is the world leading automotivechiptuning company. We develop and market high-tech performance enhancements for more than 60 automotive manufacturers and over 3,000 vehicles. We already sell more than 100,000 chiptuning products p.a. in more than 135 countries globally. This incredible success is based on the skills, motivation and creativity of our team.
Besides developing cutting edge chiptuning products for modern automobiles, our tremendous success has been based on an industry leading IT platform managing all internal processes as well as our online shop network. Hence, our developer team and its capabilities are essential to our business. To further extent our lead in online sales and marketing, we are constantly improving and, if necessary, re-inventing our IT platform.
As a Frontend Engineer you will work closely with our UX/UI designers to bring their ideas to life. You will be acting as an expert in Web Development to ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our applications. We appreciate you being open to innovations, getting your hands dirty with the top-notch technologies and introducing them to the company. You will be responsible for the front-end stack in the company, including the development of new processes and solutions, optimizing existing processes and implementing your own ideas.
This is what we expect from you:
- Strong knowledge of Web Standards (HTML5, CSS3), semantic HTML, CSS pre-processors, CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Understanding of modern design and UX best practices
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (CI/CD, git, Jenkins) is a strong plus
- Experience with modern eCommerce platforms (for example, Magento2) is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with Progressive Web Application development is a very strong plus
- Experience with npm and node.js is a plus
- Being a proactive problem solver. You like to act quickly and get the job done
- Passion about working in a team, learning from others and sharing your knowledge and experience with others
- Fluent in English. A profound German knowledge is a plus
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and an attractive working, dynamically growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Responsibility from day one in a highly professional and vibrant IT team, with a steep learning curve, flat command structures and a friendly open-minded culture
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks, high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- A competitive salary combined with the opportunity to actively shape RaceChip’s future
- Participation in conferences and events relevant to your professional and personal development
- Regular company and team events together with a modern and spacious office close to Munich’s city center
- Relocation support to help anyone moving to Munich from abroad
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send a copy of your resume, relevant credentials (including, if available, project examples and your Github user name), your earliest possible start date and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.We are looking forward to receiving your application either in German or English.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contactVanessa Maurer(+49 (0) 7161–1581 832).
We are looking forward to your application!